Legal Case Study Examples
You will encounter some reasons to search for legal case study examples. You may have problems in understanding the questions of the assignment? You may have the lack of time to study for the whole assignment. You didn’t get even time to flip through the requirements of the entire task? All sorts of issues will compel you to seek help over legal case analysis examples for completion of the tasks. Taking admission in esteemed institutions across the world is no mean task. So you have it in you to study law and join the legal profession and make a fulfilling career of it. You would love to tackle all the problems relating to law papers and score brownie points by taking expert help on legal case study example. Furthermore, you would have personal commitments other than college and university assessments. You would want to make most of your life and ideally, leave all law related tasks to someone competent who would take care of your academic career.
Legal studies examples: Referring for understanding
The law has evolved over the years and assume to be a sought after profession in the global perspective. At MyAssignmenthelp.com our legal case studies examples can be enormously beneficial for the students who want to save their valuable time from going through every webpage and searching for assistance in legal case study examples. Though the law is a difficult proposition, our legal case analysis examples will guide you through basics of the law subject and imbibe you with necessary facets how to solve rather complex law papers and tasks. Law normally refers to a set of comprehensive rules and regulation and various directives which the citizens and the society, by and large, should adhere to. The legal system shapes the structure of the economy, polity, and social structure of a particular state. Now all these might be confusing to you who have just started with legal discourse in the academic parlance. You just need our legal case study examples so that you could have a basic concept of what law is all about and may place orders with us for performing your law tasks and papers.
Law a lucrative profession
So now you have got a brief idea about what law means and how it can help you in carving a career for you. Students, who pursue a legal education, associate themselves with developing, implementing as well as the application of legal procedures. Our legal case studies examples are the appropriate support that you would need while delving deep into law subjects and topics of varying degrees. Now, let us discuss what is in store for you as far as legal profession is concerned.
- Judge: Our legal case study examples would state that that judge is deemed as the superior or supreme authority in any legal system which takes the final call and decision of any judgment. Judges remain impartial and function in an unbiased manner. Well, you must be interested in being a judge and for that, refer to our legal case studies examples
- Advocates and Barristers: Advocates or barristers practice the subject and provide service to the clients in the court. They are registered with a bar association which is a vital body in the entire legal discourse. Normally advocates put forth their opinions before the court. For further knowledge and information, you may consult our guide along with legal case analysis example on specific cases.
- Jurists: Our legal experts’ state that jurists engage in diverse roles be it teaching, research and organizing and also the creation of new laws. If you want to be someone as important as attorneys then consult our legal case studies examples which would provide you with the sneak peak as to how jurists and other important functionaries operate in the domain.
Law profession is for you
By now you just be aware as to what awaits you in the long run as far as legal profession is concerned. The subject enables you to be in diverse kind of profession and opportunities that may be pursued. Our in-house tutors will make you apprise of miscellaneous avenues that the profession holds for you. You may avail our legal case study example and analysis if you are searching for legal academic papers and writing services.
- Elite Profession: Law is construed one of the most esteemed and noble professions where you are guided by the objective of client service and confer justice to him. You will be in the midst of various clients, the likes of, advertising agency, NGO, corporate czars, or a simple layman longing for justice. At the end of the trial, you would be relieved and satisfied that you could safeguard legal rights of the client and helped him to avail justice.
- Career growth/ prosperity: At Myassignmenthelp.com, our legal luminaries state that with good exposure and smart work, you are promised of growth and development in the career. You would be amazed to witness the growth along with exorbitant remunerations that you would enjoy in the due course of time. This is merely an overview of what law may offer you both concerning academics and career. For further features and aspects join us and study our legal case study examples which entail over varied legal facets, its application and how you may proceed with the subject altogether.
How can you get Legal case study examples from MyAssignmenthelp.com?
MyAssignmenthelp.com is a simple online portal which is preferred by the students across the globe. Our portal is trusted by multifarious students who are struggling to make both ends meet regarding writing a legal paper, based on the legal case studies examples. You only need to follow three simple steps while associating yourself with MyAssignmenthelp.com.
- Submission of Assignment: All you need to do is simply visit MyAssignmenthelp.com and create a student portal. For that, you need to fill out an online assignment form. You should also mention the task requirements and upload the requisite files associated with your files. In the event of any technical glitches and obstacles all, you need to do is call up our 24/7 customer care division and immediately sort out the issue in the process.
- Assignment Payment: So you have had a comprehensive discussion with our customer care executives over the requirement and criteria of the legal paper that have been assigned to you by the University. Once you have consulted with our online customer care department and receive the best affordable prices, you may proceed to the payment option. We accept online payment through PayPal. Besides that, we do accept online payments through online banking and credit and debit cards.
- Get Your Assignment Delivered: Now that you have completed all the requisite formalities of ordering of your doctoral assignment, take a deep breath and relax. You have done your bit, and now the responsibility vests upon us to provide you with excellent legal case study examples. Get premium quality law papers solutions delivered at your student portal in a short period which is way ahead of the assigned deadline of your university.
MyAssignmenthelp.com’s Legal case study examples feature:
We are unparallel in our legal case analysis example along with online services and solutions. We have been resolving student queries concerning law papers for over a long period and partnering them in academic and career progression. The excellent features of MyAssignmenthelp.com are mentioned asunder:
- Services for wide-range of subjects: You name it, and we will deliver. Not only do we offer legal case studies examples but also our subjects range from Management, Arts, Science and IT and others. The diverse subjects that we perform upon not only help you to gain exceptional grades in the subject but also see you in good stead in life, academically. At com, we have proficient experts who are adept to execute on any given topic by your university. Not that we cater to the subjects mentioned above, but also any out of the box subjects and topics. In fine, we may vouch that we cater to more than hundred subjects for students all across the globe.
- 3000+ proficient experts: At Myassignmenthelp.com, we strive to maintain the highest quality as far as writers are concerned. While on boarding the writers we always lay stress over the three key aspects mainly, competence, creativity, and experience. Mere experience does not count while operating in the academic domain. One needs to exert creative component while drafting academic papers for students hailing from esteemed universities globally. Our professional authors come with Ph.D. credentials from renowned universities across the world. Moreover, we have ensured that the authors display exceedingly dissertation writing skills while recruiting them. This is prevalent in another type of academic writing too.
- On-time delivery: At MyAssignmenthelp.com, we adhere to on time delivery of legal case study examples or for that matter any academic paper. We do not compromise with the stringent deadlines that you are exposed to. We understand that you ought to follow strict deadlines and submit dissertation based academic papers before deadline eclipses. Our student deliverables are meant to be submitted before the assigned deadline so that you have ample time for final proofreading and revise before submitting that to your university guide or tutor.
- Plagiarism: We are aware of consequences that the students may have to face in the event of submitting plagiarized document to the university. For checking plagiarism, we undertake a threefold approach that is checking of papers three times, post writing, editing and proofreading. We always use Turnitin, which is by far the most trusted plagiarism detection tool and software and used by millions across the world. We not only provide hundred percent un-plagiarized papers but also customized original papers.
- Rework at Free of Cost: Suppose your university has made some changes once you have already ordered for the task. Do not be hassled. Our service comes at free of cost as far as reworks are concerned. You would receive hundred percent tailor-made reworks which further ensure that you submit the entire academic dissertation paper before the deadline.
- Money back security: Ours is a transparent entity which has no hidden costs, whatsoever. Supposedly you we couldn’t meet your requirements you with legal case study example solutions, and you have somehow missed the desired grades and marks, we would refund you the entire money you had paid for. This service is not available with any other service providers or players in the similar industry.
- Free SMS update: We provide our clients or students with free SMS notification which would update you with about the progress of the task on a regular basis. This service is, however, available to premium clients or students. That would surely calm your nerves so that you could pursue your individual goals and that you would be abreast of the development of your doctoral dissertation rendered by us.
- Safe payment option: Your payments and online transactions are safe with us since we accept only PayPal deal and online banking transactions made by Credit or Debit card. So do not bother about any online transactional frauds or for that matter, inappropriateness.
So, by utilizing our legal case study example and analysis, we may ensure you that you can save time over searching for appropriate law papers assistance and may get in touch with us by taking a cue from our exhaustive legal case study examples on offer. Let us help you to be a legal luminary by making good use of our all-inclusive legal case analysis and example and solutions further.
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comm...
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comment. Completely satisfied by the end product. Such a wonderful and useful website"
"Overall the final report is good, But m...
"Overall the final report is good, But my course teacher was quiet unhappy that there was no case studies explained in the final report. So, could you please add and explain one or two case studies into the final report related to the topic which you have done and after adding the case study into the final report. Please can you send it as a whole of final report as early as possible.thank you"
"Best service provided. On time, ill use...
"Best service provided. On time, ill use their service again, much appreciated, before deadline they finished my assignment."
"Your service is good i like ur assignme...
"Your service is good i like ur assignment assistance ,,,,, you are doing great job you help specially students, but your charges is very high,, please give better offers for students."
"The solution of my assignment is too go...
"The solution of my assignment is too good and thanks for the team of Myassignmenthelp. i am really thanks for help me and gave me a assignment assistance within good quality. i would be contact again if i face any problem in future. thanx for the help"
What is a Case Brief?
A case brief is a condensed, concise outline-form summary of a court opinion.Hence, the term “brief.”It is generally used for more efficient self-study (it’s easier and more simple than
re-reading a 100-page long case every time you want to refresh your memory about the case).It is also used to present the case to others (it’s easier and more
simple than reading a 100-page long case verbatim).In other words, a case brief boils down a court opinion to the key elements and discusses the essence of the court’s opinion.These basic elements are the facts of the case, the particular legal issue that is at question in the case, the specific legal rule of law that is applicable to the case, the application of that rule of law to the facts of the case, and then the court’s holding/conclusion.With the exception of the specific rule of law (which should almost always be quoted), the case brief should be a summary and paraphrasing of the court’s opinion in your own words.This forces you to understand the court’s opinion much more deeply. In this course, I highly encourage you to study together regarding reading and understanding of the cases; however ***PREPARATION OF YOUR FINAL CASE BRIEF MUST BE YOUR OWN INDIVIDUAL WORK***.
Model Case Brief Template and Sample:
Case: Name of the case, (and year of the decision).
Facts: Who are the parties to the lawsuit, what is their dispute, and how did they get to the Supreme Court? In your own words, only include the few important facts necessary to understand the case; e.g. the time of day a defendant was arrested is usually not important, etc.
Issue:What is the basic legal question regarding what specific provision of law that is to be decided in the case?
Holding: What is the majority’s basic answer to the basic legal question in the case. Also include the vote count: majority/plurality—concurrence(s)—dissent(s)
***Majority Opinion Reasoning:What is the majority’s explanation why it reached its holding?You will want to create a summarized, condensed, paraphrased outline of the court’s reasoning.The reasoning simply consists of two things: the RULE and the APPLICATION (of the rule to the facts of the case):
A. Rule:What rule of law is announced in the case?A court first must announce a specific controlling principle of law (e.g. the court's interpretation of a constitutional provision, NOT the constitutional provision itself!) that applies to the issue in the case.This is also the abstract, general legal principle that will be applied to all future cases involving this issue, using this case as a precedent, and it is important to understand under what factual circumstances the rule applies.Often the court will usually explain why the rule is being created or applied, such as the origin of the rule, or the policy behind the rule existing, and also will often explain why any alternative rules proposed by the parties or the dissenting justices are being rejected.Here the court usually looks at the words of a constitutional or statutory provision, the original intent behind that law, and public policy arguments. These are not the rule itself, but the explanation of, or justification for, the rule.You must quote precisely the actual rule itself (but not the explanation for the rule) that the court finally adopts and decides to apply; the actual wording of the rule itself is known as the “black letter law.”The rule itself must be quoted because every word matters: there is a huge difference between “a” and “the” or between “may” and “must” etc. But the justification for the rule should be primarily in your own words.
B. Application:How does the rule of law specifically apply given the specific facts of the case at issue?In other words, given the rule of law that should apply, which party wins according to that rule given the facts of the case being heard? The reasoning of the court here should consider the facts of the case, and might analogize or distinguish the facts of the current case to the facts of earlier similar or related cases.You should explain all this in your own words, quoting only an occasional word or phrase.
Concurring Opinion(s) Reasoning: What is the reasoning of each separate concurrence (justices who agreed with the majority’s holding but disagreed with the majority’s reasoning)?How do they differ in their proposed rule or application (or both)?
Dissenting Opinion(s) Reasoning: What is the reasoning of each separate dissent (justices who disagreed with both the majority’s holding and its reasoning)? How do they differ in their proposed rule or application (or both)?
Sample Model Case Brief (Should be ONE page (Typed) MAXIMUM!):
Case:Roe v. Wade (1973)
Facts: A woman was denied an abortion by a doctor afraid to violate a Texas criminal statute prohibiting abortions except "for the purpose of saving the life of themother." The Federal District Court ruled the statute unconstitutional; there was a direct appeal by Texas to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Issue: Does the Texas statute violate a constitutional right to have an abortion?
Holding: (Vote: 7-2) Yes: The statute is unconstitutional because the constitution contains a right to an abortion.
Majority Reasoning: (Justice Blackmun)
A. Rule: The State of Texas asserts it’s rule (a law banning all abortions) is furthered by 2 interests: (1) Protecting prenatal life and (2) the medical safety of woman.The court accepts these interests, but rejects Texas’s absolute rule because:
1. There are 2 counter-weighing interests of the woman:
a.The woman has a privacy right grounded in a "penumbra" of Amendments 1, 4, 5, 9, 14, because "activities relating to marriage, procreation, family relationships, and child rearing and education" are "fundamental" and "implicit in the concept of ordered liberty."
b. The woman also has an interest in avoiding possible severe physical and psychological harm if an abortion is denied.
2.Also, a fetus is not a "person" within the meaning of the constitution, so it doesn’t get protection as a person.
3. Therefore, a proper rule balances the interests of the state v. the interests of the woman: in the early stages of pregnancy, the woman has stronger interests than the state, but as a fetus becomes more advanced, the state interests in prenatal life and a woman’s health grow to be "compelling," thus overriding the woman’s interests. This results in a 3-part RULE (trimester framework) the court announces:
a. first trimester of pregnancy: no/little state interest in regulating abortion, so most abortion regulations are invalid.
b. second trimester: moderate state interest (medical health of woman) so most medical regulations are okay.
c. third trimester: Compelling state interest (fetal viability) so can outlaw abortion except to save woman’s life.
B. Application: Here (in this case) Texas’s law violates this framework, because it outlaws abortions not just in the third trimester, but also in the first and second trimesters of pregnancy.
Concurrence 1: (Stewart): a right to abortion comes ONLY from 14th Am. "liberty," not "penumbra" of Bill of Rights.
Concurrence 2: (Burger): there is a right to an abortion, but the court should give more leeway to medical safeguards.
Concurrence 3: (Douglas): there is a right to abortion, but this comes from a BROAD right of privacy.
Dissent 1: Rehnquist (joined by White):
A. "Liberty" not found in the Bill of Rights is not absolutely protected because RULE: the correct test for social and economic regulation is whether the law has "rational relation to a valid state objective."
B. The majority ignores that rule. The trimester scheme is "judicial legislation" and historical legal prohibitions show abortion is "not so rooted in the traditions and conscience of our people as to be ranked fundamental" because the drafters of the 14th Amendment did not intend to limit the states' ability to regulate abortion.
Dissent 2: White:
A. There is "Nothing in the language or history of the Constitution to support the Court’s judgment," so the majority’s decision must be a "raw exercise of judicial power" that is "improvident and extravagant."
B. The decision whether to allow abortions or not should be left to the people of the states and their legislatures—in other words, the political process.